SPIRIT, SOUL, LIFE, BODY, HEART
- Human spirit is from HIS LIGHT. Matter light that we see in human body has shadow and limited speed. HIS LIGHT is shadowless. Universe is the shadow of The Reality. On earth we are in HIS LIGHT and in HIS Image at the same time. However, because of the body, we can not distinguish HIS LIGHT, we think that the matter is real. One learns The Reality when one migrates to after earth life.
- In humans there is Spirit (1 and 2),
life, body (== mind + logic + heart).
- In animals and other living organisms there is life and body, but not any Spirit.
- When coming to earth, life and body come first; Spirit (1 and 2) comes at the
time of birth. The reason babies cry at the time of birth is the unwillingness of the Spirit to get
into the body, which is similar to a cage for the Spirit. The smile that appears on the face at the
time of passing away, is because of the happiness of the soul abandoning the cage.
- The body is a cage that is used on earth for the training and test of the
human soul (life + spirit 2)
- Spirit 1 (= Darling) is Allah. Life is also a form of energy given by God; human
soul (life + Spirit 2) takes the test while in the body.
- There is a gate between Spirit 1 (Darling) and Soul: Heart.
- Heart is nothing but the thoughts about and the reactions to events.
In other words, the intentions of the person make the heart. For example you may step
on grass many times a day; however, on one occasion you realize that you are about to step on a piece
of grass, you act not to step on it, then you get a positive point.
- People may plant in their "heart garden" either roses (with
good intentions), or thorn bushes (with bad intentions). In order to be able to plant roses, the
person needs to overcome his/her ego that pushes for his/her own benefit. If the person
fails to overcome his/her ego, the gate between Spirit 1 (Darling) and the soul closes gradually.
- At the time of birth the soul has a part, "Spirit 2," that has the same level of
energy as Spirit 1.
However, the more the "heart gate" between the soul and Spirit 1 (Darling) closes, the more the
Spirit 2 energy decreases. At the time
of passing away, the soul leaves the body with whatever Spirit 2 energy that is not wasted.
- The soul gets its spiritual level according to the amount of Spirit 2 energy that
it could save while on earth. In other words, higher the amount of Spirit 2 energy, higher the
- Infants, children who die, mentally retarded people may have a better chance of being granted higher spiritual levels, since they
may not waste their Spirit 2 energies under the influence of the self (ego).
- Spirit 1 (= God who is in every individual, Darling) has the knowledge of the universe, and
is capable of everything. If a person starts to look for divine realities, asks about who
he/she is, what the purpose of life is, etc... then the soul starts to look for Spirit 1, and
tries to reach Spirit 1 (Darling). Many high spiritual level humans managed to realize the presence of Allah in
human body while still living on earth. Mansur
Al-Hallaj, a Sufi saint, was executed because he openly
stated "I am Allah." What he meant was that he had discovered Spirit 1 (Allah, Darling) in himself.
All souls reunite with Allah after they leave the earth. However, reuniting with God while being
on this earth is the most preferred and rewarded.
- Spirit (Darling) is in each individual while the person is on this earth; Spirit whispers to
the soul the
right path. On its turn, the soul tries to guide the mind in the right direction.
On the other hand, the ego
pushes for the self benefit. If the mind uses the logic properly, then the human mind may
find the right path,
realize Allah, would not fall in love with earthly matters and pleasures.
- Allah does not want humans to stay away from earthly matters and pleasures. However, HE wants humans to
realize that all matter and pleasures are created by HIM, and belong to HIM; HE wants that humans love everything that HE created,
and be thankful to HIM for all of HIS blessings. In other words: "Love what HE has created for you, but do
not fall in love with matter; instead, fall in deep love with The Creator, Allah."
- To read the translation of some of the original messages on this topic
(Spirit) click this link.
Life on Earth....
Translations on Some Topics
ONEness of HEARTs
© Sabahat Ak■iray (Garib)
Summaries prepared and translated by Tamer Ízel