- EVERYTHING THAT is visible to earth human's eye is Allah.
- Allah is LIGHT. HIS LIGHT is everywhere in the universe.
- Universe is HIS Shadow.
- HIS LIGHT [Nur/Noor] is shadowless, matter is imaginary.
- Earth human's eye is curtained from HIS LIGHT; it can only see the
images that Allah creates by transforming some of HIS LIGHT into light
- Matter is made of particles that act as matter and wave [light] at
the same time. Allah is The Creator and The Owner of all Particles.
- Allah created human by blowing from HIMSELF. Human's spirit is from
HIS LIGHT too.
- In the imaginary 'light [matter]' environment, NOTHING belongs to
human except his/her mind.
- Until 21st century, it was impossible for earth humans to
understand The Being of Allah. They either believed in HIM or not.
Today, Allah's LIGHT is scientifically
- Although earth human saw Allah, was in HIM in every moment, he/she was
unable to prove/understand HIM scientifically in the past. For such
humans, Allah describes HIMSELF in Koran with ninety nine attributes/names. Thanks to these
attributes, humans could learn about HIS Characteristics. For example HE
is "The Most Just" (Al-Adl), "The Most Merciful" (Ar-Rahim), "The
All-Knowing" (Al-Aleem), "The Real" [The One Who truly exists]
- Allah says in Koran that human may call HIM with any of HIS
Attributes. (Note on the importance of the ninety nine attributes of
- Name wise, 'Allah' means "ninety nine attributes + HIS BEING [HIS
- To read the translation of some of the
original messages on this topic (God/Allah) click this link.
Introduction.... Life on Earth.... Spirit.... After
Saints.... Destiny.... Spiritual
Translations on Some Topics
ONEness of HEARTs
© Sabahat Akşiray (Garib)
Summaries prepared and translated by Tamer Özel