LIFE ON EARTH
- The aim of the life on earth is nothing but a test. According to the outcome of this test human spirits
get their spiritual levels.
- A human human is expected
- Not to break heart,
- Not to grab someone elseís share,
- Not to throw oneís mistake up to him/her, (not to reproach someone for his/her mistake)
- Not to talk behind oneís back, (not to gossip)
- Not to try to shade Allahís LIGHT with hellís fire. (when remembering Allah, think of HIS Attributes not of hellís fire)
- No religion or faith is superior to one another; all humans come to earth equally.
- Allah loves the human who loves HIM. However, HE loves the human who loves HIS Creations more than the human who loves HIM only. (Note that one does not need to be religious in order to love HIS Creations...) (HIS Creations = ALL That is visible to human's earth eye)
- Allah is so forgiving that HE may even forgive humans who revolt against HIM. However,
Allah is most offended if a human breaks the heart of another human, harms, abuses, cheats another human.
In such a case, God forgives the offender only if and when the victim forgives the offender.
- Humans are tested not by the way they live, but by their intentions.
- What each human is expected to learn on earth is submission. What is meant by submission is that each human
should realize that all events come from Allah, accept the event, and not complain, not revolt.
- All events come from Allah, and HE allows only the events that are for good. An event may seem to a non-submitting human as "bad," however, if one waits for a while, one would see that the "bad looking" event was in fact for good. [Remember that 'death' is only the end of the test on earth; one moves to the next class according to his/her spiritual success.]
- Belief in Allah and submission to God should be without any doubt. If one doubts something, Allah lets "that thing that one doubts" become true.
- Allah tests, trains every human in his/her weakest aspects.
- If a "devoted believer" (a believer without any doubt) asks for help, God sends help. Further,
if such a believer submits the problem to Allah, God is much pleased and takes care of the problem for him/her.
- Some people remember God only when they are in trouble; accordingly, Allah gives
such people more problems to solve in order to remind them of HIM.
- One gets to a higher spiritual level as much as he/she can love. This
kind of loving includes not only all humans, but also all matter and every living being on earth as well as
in the universe. Human takes [with him/her] only love to after earth life.
- There is no human who does not do any mistake. Even prophets made mistakes. Allah may forgive any
mistake made without a bad intention. If the mistake is made intentionally, but the person realizes his/her
mistake and asks for mercy, then God forgives him/her, as long as the person does not repeat the mistake.
- Scientific and technological progress is accomplished only when Allah allows it, and as much as HE allows it.
To read some of the translations of the teachings on Earth Life, please click this link.
Translations on Some Topics
ONEness of HEARTs
© Sabahat AkĢiray (Garib)
Summaries prepared and translated by Tamer ÷zel