- There are two kinds of events: 1. Earth destiny related events, 2. Individual destiny related events. (Please note that these expressions are
coined for explanation purposes.)
The first kind of events that effect many people at once are predetermined and do not change. Some examples of such events are
disasters, epidemics, remedies of diseases, etc...
The second kind of events are related to decisions, intentions of each human. God designs and lets these events occur according to spiritual education needs of
each human. When events about destiny are mentioned in the following text, it should be understood this second kind of events.
- In each human's destiny birth and death are predetermined. The space between these milestones is filled by
the decisions that a human makes about events, by his/her intentions.
- In each event there are two possible paths that one can take: Hak's [God's, right] path, and the opposite. Human is free in his/her choice.
His/her destiny continues according to the path that he/she chooses. In other words, each human is responsible for his/her own actions,
decisions; saying, "That is my destiny," and putting the blame or compliment on destiny, is meaningless.
- All events are created by Allah. God creates the events either to test humans, or to teach lessons. For example, a person who finds a purse
full of money is tested. If such a person chooses the wrong path, then next coming events that he/she would go through
may be as such to give him/her lesson(s). (For example, he/she may get sick and have to spend the money he/she found to seek medical care...)
- If a human makes a logical, feasible wish, Allah, almost always, grants that wish. For example, if a human wishes that his/her shoe does not
squeeze his/her foot, God excludes from writing [destiny] squeezing of the foot of that human by his/her shoe. In other words, humans with good
hearts may direct their destinies with positive wishes, prayers.
- Allah trains humans in the fields they are weakest in. If a human omits doing something, God may put him/her go through it to train, test him/her.
- The most appropriate behavior is to conform. That is to know that each event comes from Allah, accept the event without complaint
even though it may be
opposite to your intention, and always be thankful to God.
- The more a person conforms, the
softer his/her path becomes. On the contrary, if a person does not conform, then Allah places more stones on his/her path in order to give him/her
lessons. (Stones on the path, knots in wool ball are analogue to problematic events.)
- Allah writes the best writing for each human. Some events that may seem bad to human, are always good; one can see that they are good, if he/she
evaluates them under the light of the divine order. (Here, one should remember that earth life is in fact a school and imaginary, real life starts after earth life;
there is no death, but migration (for better understanding of these statements, please refer to other pages of this site.).)
To read some of the translations of the teachings on Destiny, please click this link.
Life on Earth....
Translations on Some Topics
ONEness of HEARTs
© Sabahat Ak■iray (Garib)
Summaries prepared and translated by Tamer Ízel