AFTER EARTH LIFE
- Real life starts after the life on earth. Life on earth is imaginary. It is in such a way
that, the things that give the most pleasure on this earth are so dim when compared to the ones in after earth life. For example,
the sun is like a candle when compared to The Light of the after earth life.
- There are seven higher levels after the life on earth; there are 18,000 curtains (sublevels or planets) at those levels. Earth is not included in 18,000.
- Beings existing on these parts [planets/levels] of the universe are [human] spirits that previously took their test on earth.
- Humans who continue their spiritual education on these 18,000 sublevels do not have bodies similar to the ones on earth. (One may think of these 18,000 sublevels as "heaven" mentioned in religious books.)
- The souls that leave the earth are three kinds: 1) The ones who reach a level, 2) The ones that do not reach a level, 3) The ones that are between these two groups.
- The souls that reach a level
continue their spiritual education on other planets that correspond to their levels. The souls that have not
cleared their earthly affairs are not accepted to those planets until they get the clearance.
As mentioned on other pages of this site, if a person hurts another person one way or another, Allah forgives
him/her after the victim forgives the offender. Such individuals may have to wait for the victim to leave the
earth in order to settle the harm done in the past. The souls who fail the test on earth badly,
in an unforgivable manner, gain no level and stay in the space where there is no color. (This dark
space is said to be the "hell" stated in religious books. These souls regret extremely that they stay in the
dark space. In other words "burning in hell" is "deeply regretting the past mistakes.")
- Heaven (18,000 spiritual sublevels) and hell (colorless space) are between earth and doomsday.
- Levels in eternal life are somewhat different than the class levels in schools on earth in the
following manner: In schools on earth one passes the classes in order, one class after the other one. On
the other hand, in eternal life a successful soul on earth may jump many spiritual levels at once.
- All spiritual levels communicate with one another, however the communication is one-way, from upper levels
to lower levels. In other words, for example, level 3 may communicate with levels 2 and 1, but not levels 4, 5, 6,
and 7; on the other hand, levels 4, 5, 6, 7 may all communicate with level 3.
- Each soul (the ones who gain spiritual levels) leaves the earth gladly because they quit their cages. They
never come back to earth again in a body. However, they may come back to earth as souls either for a visit,
or whenever they are remembered. When, for example, a human on earth remembers, or prays for a deceased person,
that person's soul may come to visit the praying party at that same moment, but the person on earth can not
see the soul due to the curtain created by the human body.
- A soul that passes away (and gets a level) is, on one hand, very happy, on the other hand is
surprised for the mourning that takes place. If the mourning lasts long, this disturbs the soul. The best
thing to do for a beloved one who left the world, is to pray for him/her.
- All souls are created by Allah, and reunite with HIM at the end of their education through the
spiritual levels. The souls who are in the dark space also reunite with Allah in, a maximum of about, 64 years
(according to religious books,
one spiritual day is equivalent to about 1000 earth years).
- There is no difference as male or female among souls.
- Women are more likely to reach a higher spiritual level during their test on earth because they may take shelter in God more than men due to the relative physical weakness of their bodies.
- Souls move in space at the speed of thought, therefore they may be anywhere in the universe at any moment.
- The wealth, social status, ancestors of a person do not have any influence on the spiritual level
that he/she reaches.
The three main criteria of the test on earth are:
1. Love: love all of HIS Creations,
2. Vision: see HIM in all of HIS Creations,
3. Display: share The Meaning.
[Attention is called to the fact that:
1. In order to love, vision and display are not required as prerequisite. However, the scope of love changes from one human to another. One may love him/herself only; one may love his/her family and pet but nothing else; one may love in addition to his/her family and pet his/her fellow countrymen but dislike other nations; one may love all HIS Creations like in the example of Hazrat Mevlana... Even though human may not know The Meaning, Allah loves HIS human when he/she loves HIS Creations: bigger the scope of one's love, higher the spiritual degree...
2. In order to have the vision, one has to wish for The Meaning from heart. When human wishes so, Allah sent/sends him/her spiritual mentor [mursheed]. Each Sufi saint was spiritually educated by a mursheed, for example, Mevlana by Shams, Yunus Emre by Tabduk... However, mursheed-mureed [student] education used to take place behind closed doors because it was thought that humans whose heart gates were closed, could not understand The Reality.
Sharing The Meaning is not 'preaching or inviting humans to learn about God.' On the contrary, the teachings are displayed like flowers. Similar to how bees find the flowers, human who wishes for The Meaning may reach ONEness of HEARTs... ]
- To read the translation of some of the original messages on this topic
(After Earth Life) click this link.
Life on Earth....
Translations on Some Topics
ONEness of HEARTs
© Sabahat Ak■iray (Garib)
Summaries prepared and translated by Tamer Ízel